“Knowing the Alterna team for several years has been a major advantage. They are well equipped to support the needs of credit-worthy clients, and are eager to build lasting relationships within the furniture industry.”
–Michael Campbell, CEO & President of Leather Italia
- Invoice Financing to cover gaps in cash flow by accessing capital tied up in unpaid invoices: Facilities up to $25MM
- Asset-Based Lending (ABL) on accounts receivable and inventory to cover today’s expenses and fuel tomorrow’s growth: Facilities up to $25MM
- Term Loans with invoice financing to close the gap in seasonal cash flow when receivables and inventory financing fall short: Facilities up to $500,000
- Complimentary Financing Solutions offered through carefully selected partners to meet additional small business financing needs (Purchase Order, International A/R, Healthcare A/R, Equipment, Stand-alone Inventory, CRE, and more), with specialized solutions commonly restricted by banks
- One-on-one consultation with purposeful discussion and discovery to quickly assess your goals, working capital needs, and financial health of your business
- Ongoing access to a flexible, collaborative financing partner with creative solutions tailored to the strengths and needs of your business
- A simple and clear contract to promote decisive action
- Quick funding decisions to keep your business running without interruption
- Attentive and personalized service with invaluable insight and guidance from 100+ collective years of alternative lending and specialty finance experience
Connect with an Alterna representative in your region today.
Send an email to Sarah LeBlanc at SLeblanc@AlternaCS.com or call 772-834-7017.